Sunday, August 10, 2014

Weeds...

Simple post tonight... Cause a funny thought popped into my head while I was weeding the flower beds yesterday...

I pulled out this one particularly gnarly weed... And it had 3 roots, that were braided!!! I couldn't believe it!!



For some reason, looking down at this weed, I suddenly thought about some of my best friends (you know who you are!!) and how we've kinda become like this weed in each other's lives... We're close... Tight knit into each other's lives, and it doesn't matter if different events uproot us or separate us, we will be there, ever present, and ever growing. We're those kinds of friends that it doesn't matter if we haven't spoken in months or seen each other in years, we get together and can pick things up again like we were mid conversation. You know those kinds of friendships?

"I weed-love you man!" ... Well, doesn't quite have the right ring to it... But you know what I mean. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment