Sunday, August 3, 2014

My Flippin' House

Hello and welcome to My Flippin' House. My name is Sara (for anyone out there who doesn't know me) and my husband and I just bought a house. Our intent going into this was to simply flip it, and move on... However, we're only a couple weeks in, and now we're talking about staying... Maybe... We'll see!

So I thought it might be fun to share some of my experiences (and freaking awesome finds) as we go down this journey... I've never flipped a house before, and believe me, I've always dreamed of doing it!!! My husband, Kevin, on the other hand used to be a general contractor... So he's got plenty of experience in this stuff... But I'm keeping him on a very short budget leash! So this has certainly been exciting for both of us. :)

Big Thank you to my absolutely awesome sister, Linda, for the rocking awesome title of this blog!!

With that, I will conclude my first post and call it a night.


Location:Enumclaw, WA

No comments:

Post a Comment