Thursday, August 14, 2014

Magic Plan

When we started dreaming up what we wanted to do with the house, of course you've got to put together some kind of floor plan. Well, I stumbled across the coolest app ever.

Meet Magic Plan...

With this groovy little app, I was able to develop house plans for the whole house, top to bottom. It even has this awesome little feature where you can calibrate heights and distances with your phones camera, and just point the camera at all the corners of the room, and it builds your plan for you! can't tell you how much fun I had with this!!

Here's what I put together for the house (yeah, that's right, I did these on my iPhone!)

Main floor:

Attic space (what we want it to be):

Basement:

Super freaking cool app!! I had a blast putting these together. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment