Sunday, October 5, 2014

Wood and Caulk and Stuff...

Well, it's been a while since my last post, for a couple of reasons... First, Kevin and I both got sick, so really didn't get much more work done... And then I was out of town for a week to visit family in Utah. We're back now, and starting to feel better.

So a week ago, we got a delivery of the last of our I-joists, beams, 2x10's and car decking... All the rest of the structural supports we need to get the attic rolling!!!


This weekend, we've enjoyed watching General Conference and working more on the house. We've been tackling weeds, cleaning, and my particular project has been caulking the trim.

I can't believe the difference it makes. 
Before: 

After:

Can't wait to get them all finished and painted! But here's where Home Depot teaches you some patience... This caulk has to set for seven days before it can be painted. Sheesh. Oh well, it will take me at least that long to get all the trim caulked. 

Lastly, Kevin has started building our upper cabinet boxes. 

Once we get the upper cabinet boxes finished, then we can finally install the tile!!!!  Can't wait!


No comments:

Post a Comment